Spoonful of Sugar

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Swedish Meatballs

Amy has been asking to do more cooking with me and she was bought a book for Christmas for kids recipes so I planned in to make Swedish Meatballs tonight. Now neither of the kids will eat the cream sauce so we didn't bother with that but we'll have that with ours later.
As I will get to blogging about later, I'm not great at cooking with other people in the room so cooking with the kids is a strain. Must find a shop that sells patience in bottles...
To make it easier I prepped everything in advance and let them put it together and make the meatballs on the dining table.








Amy ate 3. Jack had a taste and declared he didn't like it.
Sigh..

1 comment:

  1. and then you ask yourself WHY do i bother? but we do.... x

    look yummy to me x

    ReplyDelete