Spoonful of Sugar

Saturday 22 January 2011

What's cooking?

It hasn't been overly exciting this week as it's been the bedding in to Weight Watchers week. It should get better.. when I don't feel the need to blow 18 points on a bottle of wine because I've been feeling deprived!
This however was delicious - runner bean, bacon, mushroom, brocolli and leek pasta with a splodge of creme fraiche and a dollop of pesto, followed by fruit and yoghurt.
I tend to have soup for lunch and this was a bit of a success, an Oriental stir fry pack with a bit of added garlic, ginger and chilli and some chicken stock - 0 points and it made 3 lunches!
Note the dumb Cravendale bowl.. despite the characters inside it, I love it, it's just the right size and shape. Well. Sometimes. I'm almost as picky with bowls as I am with mugs. It has to be the right one for that particular moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment